Right now I'm feeling a little weepy about leaving family and friends behind on my trip to Israel. At the same time I'm excited about the adventures to come. My to do lists with dozens of items have shrunk to nothing. I'm ready, packed, and enjoying the last few hours at home.
I, too, am ready and eager to meet my friend, Jane, and prospective new friends from Pittsfield. I will be coming from Chicago and be joining you at JFK. Shabbat Shalom to all.
Right now I'm feeling a little weepy about leaving family and friends behind on my trip to Israel. At the same time I'm excited about the adventures to come. My to do lists with dozens of items have shrunk to nothing. I'm ready, packed, and enjoying the last few hours at home.
ReplyDeleteI, too, am ready and eager to meet my friend, Jane, and prospective new friends from Pittsfield. I will be coming from Chicago and be joining you at JFK. Shabbat Shalom to all.
ReplyDelete